Those pictures are so beautiful! I am always amazed at how the earth just "knows". I mean, I need an alarm to wake up on time, the earth just does it! It reminds me of "Ordinary Miracle" by Sarah McLachlan from Charlotte's Web.
Yes...we are happily awaiting spring too although we can't complain too much because we have enjoyed winter quite a lot! I am just soaking up the spring because I finally don't have to dread summer. It makes spring twice as nice.
6 Kommentarer:
Those pictures are so beautiful! I am always amazed at how the earth just "knows". I mean, I need an alarm to wake up on time, the earth just does it! It reminds me of "Ordinary Miracle" by Sarah McLachlan from Charlotte's Web.
Yes...we are happily awaiting spring too although we can't complain too much because we have enjoyed winter quite a lot! I am just soaking up the spring because I finally don't have to dread summer. It makes spring twice as nice.
The pictures are gorgeous and I love your new header. Is the background picture from your house?
The header picture is actually one I took at my grandpa's cabin. I thought it was kind of an interesting, cool collection of items :)
Beautiful pictures! Let's just hope the spring is here to stay without anymore surprise snow storms. :)
Your snow is so pretty. Hope the cold is gone soon.
Post a Comment