Monday, August 31, 2009

Joe's jeans

So Joe is a little picky about his clothes and the way they fit (you wouldn't know it by the way he dresses ;). He also doesn't like clothes shopping AT ALL. I don't know if it's more painful for me or for him when we go shopping for clothes. So we bought some pants for him awhile back that he liked the fit of, but they wore out really fast. I've been learning how to sew pants, so I took one of his worn out pairs and unpicked it and used it for a pattern and sewed him some new jeans. They were actually really fun to sew, and if you don't take my valuable time into account, they only cost about $6-7.




5 Kommentarer:

Jennie

Wow, good job Britt. They definitely look professionally done.

MZP

BRILLIANT!!! i am married to one of these prince boys who is the same way about the way he dresses. i never would have thought of unpicking them and using it as a pattern! how smart you are! makes me want to give it a try!

Melissa

That is impressive...I hope Joe's PhD takes forever ;) Just today I was telling my friend when I move I am going to let my sister-in-law teach me all the things I want to learn!

Stephanie

Absolutely amazing. They honestly look like a pair from the store.

EGP

I'm jealous. I never thought the day would come when I'd covet Joe's clothes. Too bad we don't share clothes anymore.