I've decided to take advantage of the allowance given in the Honor Code for a well-trimmed moustache.
I didn't have to do what I did, but I did.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
El Moustache
Posted by JFP at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've decided to take advantage of the allowance given in the Honor Code for a well-trimmed moustache.
I didn't have to do what I did, but I did.
Posted by JFP at 10:13 PM
5 Kommentarer:
Hilarious! Looks like we might be seeing you much earlier than planned...ps how good are y'all at drywall ;)
I've got to hear the story... ;)
I'm envisioning a family portrait... all 6 boys and Lenny with the stache.
The face is OK, What's up with the shirt?
Joe!!!!!!! That is the best. It is very well trimmed, too. Scott and I still joke to this day about something in the dress code. Funny stuff.
Post a Comment