Little Stella was born on December 20th at 9:20 am after a somewhat stressful labor for all of us. She weighed 7 lbs 4 oz (Joe says it should have been rounded up to 5 oz and took a picture of the scale to prove it) and was 20 1/2 inches long. We're so glad to finally have her here safely.



This is the before picture, but the after pictures are much cuter.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
She's here!
Posted by Nishelle at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Kommentarer:
The after pics are cuter... So much cuter. Stella is adorable. Congratulations to the deserving Mama and Papa.
She is the cutest little girl. I can't believe how much Stella stretched you.
Very, very cute! I love all the dark hair. Now I'm super envious of you... I've still got a month to go...
Congrats!!
Post a Comment