Friday, March 18, 2011

Baby blessing

Stella was blessed almost two weeks ago. Leon made a a trip up here to visit his mom, so we were lucky enough to have him here to participate in it. We didn't get any good pictures of Stella on her blessing day, so my mom took some the other day. Stella was a little grumpy, so there were no smiles, but we got some cute ones anyway.



I had fabric and lace leftover from making my wedding dress,
so I sewed Stella's blessing dress out of it.


I did different experiments with Photoshop on each of the pictures.



This is one of my favorites...those cute little chubby fists...

5 Kommentarer:

Zogg

She reminds me of one of your brother's babies that I saw at your wedding. She is so cute in her beautiful dress.

Jennie

She is so cute! She is filling out. I love the chubby fists as well!!!

Melissa

Very cute!! At least she wasn't grumpy for the blessing (or rather, she didn't have time to be grumpy for the blessing ;) I think your mom should take pictures of my baby :) I mean it is kind of all y'all's fault since I got the baby in the cake at the shower :)

Edd's Photo Journal

What a beautiful baby. Nice pictures and processing as well. I need PS!

Heidi

Britty-dear, I LOVE your baby! Stella is so darling. How is motherhood treating you? ; )