Saturday, September 17, 2011

Those handy Prince boys

I had mentioned to Joe that I wanted a thread rack to put all my spools of thread on so I could access them better and see what colors I had.  I told him I could buy one for a certain price, but he wanted to see if he could make one for the same price or less.  He figured out a design and priced it out and decided that he could beat the price.  So he and Dallan worked on it (for quite a while) and came out with a much sturdier, nicer thread rack for a significantly better price than you could buy one on sale.  I'm pretty impressed :)






3 Kommentarer:

Zogg

Way to go Joe and Dallan! Looks nice.

Anne

What handy boys!! Looks like you have a pretty cool sewing maching too!! ;)

Unknown

Two engineers is a dangerous combination.